Thursday, January 7, 2010

GEN - VIDEO RECORDINGS?!!

So, heya peeps, I got some good news for y'all. Today, I purchased an HD camcorder. Not positive about the quality, but it seems legit. I can't wait to try it out, and give y'all some vi day oh (sound it out if you haven't gotten it yet) of these hobbies. That'll be coming a perty perty soon. That's about it. Seriously. I have nothing else for you. Look at the title. This is actually the end. I'm gonna go to sleep now. Good night.

Oh wait; Starting the Music Phase tomarry. (If you can't tell, I'm tired and talking weird. Though, seriously, this is how I talk to my friends. Not even joking. Honestly. Kay, thanks) Well, late tomorrow. I gotta be a chauffeur for the majority of tomorrow morning, afternoon, and early evening. Not that it matters. I like driving.

Okay, I'm done now for reals. Hope you all are having a good year so far. Hope this blog finds you happy and well. Or at least content. And we at At Least Once take no responsibility for any feelings of depression, mania, insanity, or severe WTF-syndrome that may result from reading the posts contained herein. Just thought you should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment