Tuesday, January 26, 2010

GEN - RAGE RAGE RAGE

Well, as any of you readers out there may have noticed, there is still a lack of a new update from Ledgendt. After I yelled at him for a bit about him not contributing, he promised to write an article as soon as he had the time. That was a week ago today. And I know he had time to write an article, because he had time to go hang out with some of our friends on Thursday. I'm thinking that if he doesn't write an article by the end of the week (I'm going to be harassing him more about it tomorrow and Thursday), I'm probably kicking him off the staff of this blog, then continuing on my own. Ledgendt, if you read this eventually, realize, I am serious about this one.

Aaaanyway, onto less rage subjects, I may or may not be getting a moderately to well paying job writing about tech. So if I do, any of you readers should totally check that out, it'll be an online thing, and it would seem that (if I get that job) I get paid by the page-view. I find out in two weeks. Oh, and any of you Twitter-folk out there should follow me, @mentalstrike I tweet at least once a week, though most often at least once a day. And I'm also thinking on moving this thing over to Squarespace once I get some cash. And my lappytop.

Ahh, lappytop. I sent it in to HP to get the motherboard replaced because some stupid USB fan decided to short and send 12 volts straight through the USB port into my motherboard, frying it. I think I've said this before. Anyway, I finally sent it in, and it has a two day travel time to get there, then two days back, and I assume that taking the motherboard out and putting a new one in would be a fairly simple process, so I'm giving it two days max before they put it back in the mail, and I sent it Saturday, so I'm thinking by Friday or Saturday, I may be looking at my beautiful widescreen LCD display again, with a processor that is more than 537 mhz (though I've managed to overclock it to 633...), and Internet that won't freeze every time someone messages me on the Facebooks. And Photoshop. God I miss proper Photoshop. Also, I'll be able to edit some videos for you all. And yeah, I've taken some. FYI, never buy a camcorder that costs less than $100 unless you want it to be crap.

Aaaannddd I think that's about it for today. I may put a post or two in the Music Mayhem series, just to give it a little meat before I depart from it. (Ledgendt get your butt in gear!!!) And I'm gonna work on overclocking my processor some more to get better computer speeds. Though I'm not sure how well that'll work with a motherboard that only seems to be able to recognize 312 MB of RAM maximum >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment