Monday, January 4, 2010

GEN - Ledgendt

Hello there ALOists, (Hmm, not sure if I like that one. I'll keep trying them out), this is Alamane, bringing you good news! I will not be the only one working on this here lovely blog. My friend and longtime companion in the hobby hopping has decided that he is on-board for this concept. He shall be known as Ledgendt unless he says otherwise. Or something.

Why should you be happy about this? Well, as he has been with me on almost every single hobby, he can offer an alternative point of view, as well as handing out more information. See? Good, right? Also, like me, he is a graphic artist, so we should have an epic layout before too long. I think that's it. So, yeah, any readers we may happen to already have, be nice to him, and welcome him into your hearts.

Ledgendt's message to my (I suppose it's "our" now) readers:

Well now, new happenings for me in the blog world....never been here before....wow, it's sparke....Heyyyyyy....where was I? Oh yeah! Ok, so I, Ledgendt, have been invited to blog-help Alamane with his blog, and seeing as I am one of his good friends that is around him a lot....I'll be able to do that!!! Three cheers!!!!

Anyway, before we set the spotlight on Al, I've gotta tell you about myself.

I, tall blond dutch musician(electronic)/artist that I am, am Dutch. I have long (not down to my shoulders long) hair, that is blond and smooth and straight. I like videogames, am taken, draw, photoshop, and love every bit of it. Referred to as a "dork" or "doofus" by my friends (mainly by the female of my 2 fav friends.) I am normaly poor, with the exception of when I'm not, which in those cases I normaly have lots of money. I bike everywhere I go (except not in winter t_t)

Ummm...looking to go to a graphic design school....dunno how I'm gonna pay for that....have my own laptop....and normaly, am always happy ^_^

That's about it! Cool beans, and hope to post a lot!

Ledgendt.

No comments:

Post a Comment