Saturday, January 2, 2010

GEN - Excuse the Mess

GEN - General information, probably pertaining to the blog, looks, tech troubles, moves, or anything that is likely to affect the whole blog reading experience.

Hey there internets, this will be my last post for the day, even machines like me need sleep sometimes. But I do want to point out that, yes, the blog right now is pretty sparse right now, no pictures, no logo, no background, etc. The main reason for this is because, as stated in a previous article, my normal laptop is currently out of order, due to an electrical short on the motherboard. I should have the machine back from HP within a month at maximum, but until then, my graphical capabilities have shrunk massively. But trust me, I have some mock-ups for the design of this place that will likely blow peoples minds. I hope. They blew mine when I made them...

Also, do not expect too much from this location. This Blogger account will be maintained, but, as soon as I get a stable income, I will be migrating over to a domain name, most likely hosted through Squarespace, where I won't have to know 20,000 versions of HTML, CSS and HCTSMSL to make a decent site layout. Actually, the coding isn't really the problem...I like coding, it's just the whole "hobbyhabit.blogspot.com" that I have a problem with. First of all, if I had a choice, I would not be stuck with hobby habit, but someone had already taken atleastonce.blogspot.com, and atleastonceblog.blogpsot.com just seemed a bit redundant.

Anyway, to summarize, the sparseness is temporary, as is the URL. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment